Выхлопная система для KAWASAKI 2009 – 2020 ZX636/ZX6R GP1/GP2 DE-CAT EXHAUST
KAWASAKI ZX636 2013 ONWARDS – ZX6R 2009 ONWARDS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 250mm can in carbon or titanium
* Full titanium construction
* Advanced flow dynamics
* Massive weight saving
* The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 97 to 110 plus-LOUD!
* Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
* De-cats the bike
* Simply bolt on and ride!
* Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
* Austin Racing De-cat: 1.3kg
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
* V3 250mm – 102 without db killer / 97 with db killer
* GP2 – 104 without db killer / 98 with db killer
* GP1 110mm – 105 without killer / 100 with killer
* GP2R – 105 without killer / 100 with killer