Выхлопная система для KTM SUPERDUKE 1290 GP1 HI SLUNG DE-CAT
SUPERDUKE 1290 GP1 HI-SLUNG DE-CAT
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
* A•T•O•M tuning device available here
* Full system header pipes in titanium available here includes all gaskets and fitting clamps
* Full titanium construction
* Advanced flow dynamics
* Massive weight saving
* The GP1 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
* Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
* De-cats the bike
* Simply bolt on and ride!
* Gives a 3-7 bhp power gain
* Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
* Full instructions supplied
* For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
* Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
* Everything included ready to bolt on and ride!
* Includes carbon heat shield to protect rear shock reservoir
* DB killer + Inserts allow db level tuning from 102 – 120 plus!!!
* Delivered with a 50mm end can part internal size giving 106db without db killer
* We deliver this exhaust at 102 – 109db, you MUST NOT remove the insert within the link pipe unless you have the KTM full race system upmap or a PCV or other. Austinracing will not be held responsible for any engine damage that may result from you riding without the insert within this exhaust without remapping to the exhaust, the stubby option must have a re-map applied as this option doesn’t contain any link pipe inserts,
* You do not need to insert the DB killer it is safe to run without it as you wish.
* Power graph is stock fuelling no modification apart from the GP1 exhaust running 50mm inserts
* We recommend the Evotech tail tidy for use with this exhaust
* Choose stubby length option for the GP1 stubby look (For existing GP1 owners please email us for purchase of the can only)
* 2017 model and GT will require Ktm full system up-map available from an authorised dealer, this is needed so no fault codes are present
* Black ceramic pipework is black high temperature ceramic coating on the entire pipe. Bringing the ultimate stealth look to your SDR!
DB LEVELS TESTED AT 4500RPM
* With GP1R can – 104db without killer/102 with killer
* Weight: 1.3kg