Выхлопная система для YAMAHA R1 2020 GP1/R & GP2/R DE-CAT
YAMAHA R1 2020 GP1/R & GP2/R DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
GP2 is a 200mm can in titanium or carbon
GP2R is a 110mm can in titanium or carbon
V3 is a 250mm can in black ceramic can or titanium
* Full titanium construction
* Advanced flow dynamics
* Massive weight saving
* The GP1/GP2 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
* Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
* De-cats the bike
* Simply bolt on and ride!
* Belly cover plate is plain twill weave carbon in a satin finish. To purchase this separately CLICK HERE
* No remap required however adding a race ecu map or mapped PCV will give additional power gains
* Gives a 3-7 bhp power gain
* Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
* Full instructions supplied
* For race use we advise regular insert re-packing or removal of the insert completely.
* Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time
* Austin Racing De-cat & end can: 1.5kg
* Standard cat box & end can: 6kg
DB LEVELS – TESTED AT 5500RPM
* V3 – 102 without db killer / 101 with db killer
* GP2 – 106 without db killer / 104 with db killer
* GP1 – 105 without killer / 103 with killer
* GP2R – 105 without killer / 103 with killer